Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The breakfast finale

Well you may have heard me cooking breakfast today... because I did it on the radio!

That's right. Pat & JT and I whipped up SPAM Breakfast Burritos inside the Q98 studio. We may have used the smallest George Foreman grill in the world too... but it came together smoothly.

The grill is definitely ruined, but the burritos were fantastic.

Pat even ate one with me... and I watched him do it! He didn't ball it up in napkin or anything!

Anyway it's a pretty good start to my day of finales:


Thanks, guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this it, is it over. Please say no! You did an outsttanding job! You have added to my memories of SPAM. Right after WWII this was almost our daily bread.

Anonymous said...

Ive read this topic for some blogs. But I think this is more informative.