Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Here's why you should be eating breakfast...

This morning - largely due to the fact that I forgot to go to the store for english muffins - I ate SPAM & Eggs again. I know, I know... but I'm only one man. I decided to make the most of it by documenting this wondrous breakfast-making process.

But low and behold, the entire meal takes 80 seconds and there's hardly time for photos while you're scrambling. I'll get better, I swear. But for now, here are three key parts to the scrambling process:

3 comments:

benjamin said...

Tyler-I could not be more proud of the journey you have chosen to embark upon. There could not be a more noble, worthy, or just cause than that of which you have chosen. I will be following your story closely. Godspeed, my good friend.

Anonymous said...

You never cease to amaze cuz! I will be following my friend! You should catch some video too! It could be a sequel to "SuperSize Me"-haha! I pray for your health and WOW again! You da man!

Anonymous said...

reg sweep -
reverse mobile -
reverse phone detective -
richard mackenzie direct -
rocket piano -
rocket spanish -
satellite tv to pc -
smtp 2 go -
spam bully -
spyware nuker -
the bad breath report -
thedietsolutionprogram -
the diet solution program -
the stop snoring exercise program -
the super mind evolution system -
trading stock indices -
truth about abs -
turbulencetraining -
turbulence training -
twitter annihilation -
twitter rockstar -
twitter traffic machine -
ultimate content creator -
ultimate font download -
ultimate wow guide -
video piggy -
vincedelmontefitness -
vince del monte fitness -
warp speed fat loss -
web investigator -
win clear -
win spy -
yeast infection no more -