Thursday, August 2, 2007

Hardcore lunching

I don't know what you all eat for lunch while you're working, but I eat Beanie SPAMsies:


And I eat it with fury:


That's truly the only way to handle that much protein. You have to be aggressive. If I was having something like a SPAM caesar salad, things would be completely different. I'd put on a tie, comb my hair... try to be a little more appropriate.

But with Beanie SPAMsies, all formalities are out the window. Toward the end I wasn't evening using that spoon... I was just shoveling it into my mouth by hand.

Things got a little messy, but it was worth it.

1 comment:

SteamyKitchen said...

An Ode to Spam, in the style of Seuss:

http://steamykitchen.com/blog/2007/05/14/spam-fried-rice/

I grew up in NE...and I too have a spam fascination. It must be in the water.